30th March 2020
Welcome to PSHE. Here are the instructions for this week’s lesson activities.Scroll down
- The link will take you to a folder called ‘Week 2 (Beginning 30.03.20)'.
- You must download the file and save it to your computer. To download the file, click on the file tab, and then select download. This will allow you to save it as a word document.
- Complete all tasks as directed by your teacher.
- Save your work.
- The deadline for you to complete the work is this Friday at 10am.
- Every Friday, your teacher will choose pupils at random in order to mark their work. If you are selected you will be asked to email your work to your teacher.
- The mark scheme will be posted on this site every Monday along with the following week’s work. Please mark your work and make corrections in green if needed.
- If you are keen to do some extra work, you will find extension tasks at the end of the booklet.
- We will also be posting a ‘Weekly Top Tip’ - this may include: an exercise programme for you to follow at home, suggestions on how to keep positive, or strategies on how to cope with a new routine.
This week you will be learning about Counties of the UK. To complete this week’s work you must go to the Google drive by following this link:
This week you will be learning about Assertiveness. To complete this week’s work you must go to the Google drive by following this link:
We know you all love PSHE and will complete your work to the highest standard!
- Remember the online safety rules when working from home.
- If you are worried about anything, please contact us on the emails below.
Ms. P. Pillay : firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. A. Palmer: email@example.com