View Page Gallery
30th March 2020
Years 7 - 11 please press the following link for this week's PowerPoint presentation:
- Please download the presentation into PowerPoint before viewing the slides by selecting ‘download’ in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Make sure that you read through the slides carefully, watch the video links and complete all the activities. The focus of this week’s presentation is on e-safety - ‘Self-image and Identity’.
The learning objectives are to:
- Reflect on how you present yourself online.
- Explain the emotional risks of how you present yourself, and how to avoid this.
- Explain how online images can harm self-esteem.
- Know what to do if a stranger tries to make contact with you.