It's now the Easter holidays. Most importantly, we hope you are all well and keeping safe. This is an important time for you to rest and relax after the last few weeks which will have been difficult for everyone as we adjust to the new normal.
Some pupils and parents may want some work to do over the holidays to help pass the time. Therefore, below we have provided some for you but it is entirely OPTIONAL. It is entirely up to you if you wish to complete it. You can submit it to you teacher if you wish or in some cases the answers will be available for you to check the work yourself.
Remember to get in touch with someone at the school if you need any help with anything or have any concerns you would like to discuss. You can contact your subject teachers, Year Leader, Mr Jeffery (email@example.com) or Ms Lee (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions or concerns (even if they are about someone else at the school)
Welcome to RS
Your RS teachers have been VERY impressed by the hard work you have put into your home learning over the past two weeks. It’s been amazing to see how committed you are to continuing your learning in RS. Keep up the brilliant work and, most importantly, we hope you have a restful Easter break!
Year 7 – The Nature of God in Islam
Continue with the project set last week:
- Choose three religions (e.g. Sikhism, Judaism, Taoism)
- Write about what each of those religions believe about God/gods/a higher being
- Include pictures (where possible)
- Complete it on the computer as a PowerPoint, or write/draw on a piece of paper to create a poster or information sheet.
Year 8 – The Nature of God in Islam
- Read the information and complete the tasks on pp. 1-10 in the independent work booklet, found here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1h6psmxQ4XNtpCrc3VKbjJUEme7D5FlnQ/view?usp=sharing
Year 9 – Aims of Punishment
- Work through the PowerPoint here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kXFXJCktIcsy-H2KLhoeOGZ6FK0ITcbl/view?usp=sharing
- Read the information and complete the tasks on this worksheet:
Year 10 – Revising Paper 2
- Complete this practice paper (you also have this in your revision folder – Paper 2, number 1, so it can be done on paper if preferred)
Once you have completed your work, you can email it your teachers to check, or just to let them know that you have completed it. We hope you enjoy completing your work for RS, and we wish you a safe and restful Easter break.