It's now the Easter holidays. Most importantly, we hope you are all well and keeping safe. This is an important time for you to rest and relax after the last few weeks which will have been difficult for everyone as we adjust to the new normal.
Some pupils and parents may want some work to do over the holidays to help pass the time. Therefore, below we have provided some for you but it is entirely OPTIONAL. It is entirely up to you if you wish to complete it. You can submit it to you teacher if you wish or in some cases the answers will be available for you to check the work yourself.
Remember to get in touch with someone at the school if you need any help with anything or have any concerns you would like to discuss. You can contact your subject teachers, Year Leader, Mr Jeffery (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Ms Lee (email@example.com) with any questions or concerns (even if they are about someone else at the school)
For GCSE Psychology:
Continue with your psychology projects for the social science magazine, this will include either:
- A literature review on your chosen topic
- A write up of your futurelearn course (leaflet, essay, poster, article) https://www.futurelearn.com/subjects/psychology-and-mental-health-courses
- Complete the paper 1 and paper 2 on google classroom https://classroom.google.com/w/NzM0MjkwNTYxMjha/t/all
- Continue practising with Seneca https://www.senecalearning.com/
- Continue essay planning in flip packs (paper 1 and 2 revision)
- Continue with the practise questions (paper 1 and 2 revision)
- Complete the following tasks on google classroom https://classroom.google.com/w/NTc3MDI1MzI5NjNa/t/all:
- Education: What did they say?
- Complete the two methods in context essays
- Continue with Seneca https://www.senecalearning.com/