20th April 2020
Welcome back everyone! We hope you enjoyed the Easter Holidays and are all well and staying safe with your families.
Please find your RS home learning resources for this week below. Remember to contact your teacher if you are unsure, or unable to complete the work.
We hope you have a productive week and enjoy completing this week's activities!
Year 7 – Beliefs about God in Islam
- Watch the following video lesson and complete the activities which will all be explained in the video here: https://youtu.be/G4lWXMza3Qw
Year 8 – Beliefs about angels and life after death
- Watch the following video lesson and complete the activities
which will all be explained in the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWb41HC74_Y
Year 9 – Punishment
- Watch the following video lesson and complete the activities which will all be explained in the video here: https://youtu.be/ZOxSZZbFp1I
- Open the following worksheet to record you answers. Once you have opened it download the document into word by clicking the download button on the top right hand side of the screen: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QoPuTDRITfJie57G2Ql-mBw8N7_yYaYh/view
Year 10 - Revision
- Complete the worksheet on 'Religion and Life' (if not done already). The document can be found here, and has also been sent to you via email by your teachers: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-DpI91o1ii-DtMn9YjWmPPO-A1NlovX
- Revise Christianity Practices. Listen to 18 GCSEpods on this unit: https://members.gcsepod.com/pupils/assignments/assignment/578019 and create a mindmap for the following topics:
- Prayer and worship
- Sacraments (baptism and holy communion)
- The Church in the local community
- Evangelism and mission
- World poverty
- Complete the exam questions on this sheet: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1151m-Z03QEFSRC_dHLX73Fs_TknP8ERx
- Model answers to these questions will be posted on the website next week so you can mark your work. Your teachers may also ask you to email them your answers to see how you got on, so don't forget to check your emails every day.