Welcome back everyone! We hope you enjoyed the Easter Holidays and are all well and staying safe with your families.
Please press the following link for this week's assembly:
- Please download the presentation into PowerPoint before viewing the slides by selecting ‘download’ in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Make sure that you read through the slides carefully, watch the video links and complete all the activities. The focus of this week’s presentation is on e-safety - 'Online Relationships’.
The learning objectives are to:
- Reflect on how you communicate online.
- Explain how to recognise the signs of an unhealthy online relationship.
- Explain how to prevent or end unhealthy online relationships.
If you have any concerns or questions in relation to your online safety please email Flee@whtc.co.uk or email@example.com .