4th May 2020
This week’s work is below for your classes. You should also check your emails as some additional instructions from teachers may be sent. Remember to ask your subject teacher if you need any extra help or support with the work.
If you are worried about something, always get in touch with your teacher, Year Leader, Mr Jeffery or Ms Less who will help in any way they can.
Year 12 Economics
Your teacher will upload weekly tasks on Google Classroom. Follow the instructions in the PowerPoint, completing all quizzes, Seneca Learning and homework assigned. You will need to upload your homework to Google Classroom every Wednesday. Your teacher will mark your homework and give you feedback which you must respond to.
AS Theme of the Week - Poverty and Inequality
1. Use the resources which have been uploaded on Google Classroom.
2. Follow the lessons in sequential order.
3. All instructions are in the PowerPoint and there may be additional resources uploaded with each lesson.
4. Ensure that you save your notes carefully, you can either use the student template or take notes in an exercise book which you must use exclusively for Economics.
5. Your homework is due on Wednesday 13th May.
Year 13 Economics
You will receive an email from your class teacher with your weekly task.