4th May 2020
This week’s work is below for your CTECH PE classes. You should also check your emails as some additional instructions from teachers may be sent. Remember to ask your subject teacher if you need any extra help or support with the work.
If you are worried about something, always get in touch with your teacher, Year Leader, Mr Jeffery or Ms Less who will help in any way they can.
CTECH PE 9PEXA
9PEXA should complete a worksheet after watching videos relating to football which will be emailed out to them on Monday (04.05.20) morning. Students will receive the worksheet they need to complete along with the videos in the email. They are required to watch the videos in order to be able to complete the work.
Students are now familiarising themselves with a range of different sports to help them with coursework over the coming school year. The focus this week should be on completing the following 3 tasks:
- Understand and familiarising yourself with a range of different rules in football.
- Be able to talk about at least 2 football players which you can use as examples in further coursework tasks.
- Understand that there are punishments involved for a range of different things done in a game, ranging from a warning to being sent off.
Deadline for submitting these will be Friday 8th May 2020
Submit work to: email@example.com
CTECH PE 10PEXA
This week 10PEXA should use the Burpee Test PowerPoint to complete Section 4 of their checklist (Test for each component of fitness – Strength Burpee test). In order to complete this task students will need to:
- Explain what the test is – including details of how it is performed
- Explain what type of athlete would use this test and why
- Insert normative data table (graph to show national average)
- Write your clients score and what category they fall into
- Write a sentence on the reliability of the test
Deadline for submitting this section will be Friday 8th April 2020.
Submit to: MDanagher@whtc.co.uk
Year 11 CTECH PE
Students should be completing all outstanding coursework tasks or working to improve specific tasks using the feedback they have been given. Students will be contacted individually with feedback from tasks that they have submitted.
Submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org