NBS AAHT (Behaviour & Attitudes & Personal Development)
The Board of Trustees of Wembley Multi-Academy Trust (WMAT) is looking for an outstanding and committed Associate Assistant Headteacher to lead on Behaviour, Attitudes and Personal Development at North Brent School (NBS). We are looking for an ambitious, exceptional leader to join our new school as it grows and becomes established as a centre of outstanding practice.
North Brent School is part of the highly successful WMAT, known across the country for the incredible progress pupils make. We want to continue this legacy and ensure the school grows successfully with its own ethos and strengths. The new school is purpose built and is a state of the art facility, creating an ideal teaching and learning environment for staff and students.
This is an exciting and unique opportunity to make a real contribution to setting up and growing a school and requires creative and dedicated minds to shape our dream into reality. We have a very attractive and highly competitive package with R & R available to secure the right candidates for this position.
Why apply for this role?
- You will be fully supported by highly successful leaders from WMAT, and work with a committed school leadership team.
- You will lead talented and hard-working staff who are highly motivated to provide our children with stimulating, challenging and memorable learning experiences.
- NBS is proud to be at the core of the North West London Teaching School Hub. This places us at the forefront of nurturing and developing teachers and leaders at all levels. You will benefit from a range of bespoke and effective support, from individual coaching to national programmes, such as NPQH.
Qualifications & Experience
We are looking for a leader with a successful track record of school improvement. You will have:
- Qualified Teacher Status, Degree, further relevant professional studies.
- A willingness to undertake the NPQSL or relevant/equivalent training.
- Values that align with WMAT.
- An understanding of what it takes to work with others and help lead one of the best schools in the country.
- A track record of securing tangible success and outstanding outcomes.
- The technical ability and behavioural traits that secure the confidence of all stakeholders.
- Experience of developing a culture of learning and continuous improvement of staff and students.
- Strong monitoring and evaluation skills.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of current developments and the latest educational research (such as curriculum development and how pupils learn).
- An ability to set up systems and processes to ensure improvement.
- An ability to understand people’s individual strengths, harness and develop them.
- A commitment to learning and leading with humility.
If you wish to discuss this opportunity, please contact Luisa Bonelli (Head of School) via her PA email@example.com
Wembley Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post will be offered subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure. We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from across the community.
|WMAT AAHT (Behaviour & Attitudes and Per...||Download|
|WMAT New Staff Information Pack 2021-22||Download|
|2022 WMAT Application Form||Download|