WMAT Attendance and Support Officer
Type of Position:Attendance and Support Officer
Salary:2136 gross per month over 10 months
Start Date:September 2022
Closing Date: Friday 26th August 2022
Purpose of post:
- To ensure the highest levels of pupil attendance across the College
- To improve the punctuality of all students to College and to lessons
- To ensure that attendance is managed swiftly and consistently across the College by monitoring the performance of Year Leaders and tutors
- To work closely with the Leader for Inclusion to ensure that appropriate strategies are in place for students with complex needs, FSM and CLA.
- To coordinate and complete all administration for Off Site Activities
- To work with external agencies to provide the highest levels of pastoral support and to raise expectations.
- To coordinate progress meetings with students and parents.
- To supervise students during the school day.
- Achievement of targets set for attendance, punctuality.
- To monitor attendance of specific groups of students and to update the College SEF.
- To update and maintain records of vulnerable students including, Pastoral Support Plans, CAF/EWO referrals and IEPs.
- Ensure that attendance records are up-to-date including all interventions and meetings.
- Preparing weekly reports on students’ lateness and contacting parents regarding this
- Generating the appropriate letters home
- Prepare attendance reports for external agencies
To apply for this post please complete the application form below.
Please apply as soon as possible. Interviews from 5th - 30th August.