Info on MS Teams
Pupil Guidance for Microsoft Teams
Microsoft 365 is fantastic platform that will allow pupils to easily view their class resources, complete their homework and get feedback from their teachers all in one place.
From September, it will be used consistently in every department across the school so pupils will know where all their resources are, and they will be able to access them all from home and school in any eventuality.
Consequently, it is important that pupils know how to access and use their Class Teams from home. Please see the guidance on how to do this below.
Microsoft Teams Video Tutorials
Please click on the links below to watch a video tutorial on how to set up and use Microsoft Teams;
- How to Sign into Teams
- How to use the Teams platform
- How to find assignments in Class Teams
- How to edit an assignment set by a teacher
- How to submit an assignment for marking
- How to view feedback and make corrections on assignments
- How to find your Class Notes/Resources in your Class Notebook
For further support on using Microsoft 356 and Teams, please click on the following links;