4th May 2020
This week’s work is below for your classes. You should also check your emails as some additional instructions from teachers may be sent. Remember to ask your subject teacher if you need any extra help or support with the work.
If you are worried about something, always get in touch with your teacher, Year Leader, Mr Jeffery or Ms Lee who will help in any way they can.
Dear Students, I hope you all had a restful weekend.
Here are the instructions for this week’s lesson activities. Please scroll down.
- The links will take you to your folder.
- Complete all tasks as directed by your teacher.
- Save your work.
- The deadline for you to complete the work is next Monday at 10am.
- Every Monday, your teacher will choose pupils at random in order to mark their work from the previous week. If you are selected you will be asked to email your work to your teacher by the end of Monday.
- The mark scheme for the previous week’s work will be posted on this site every Tuesday when applicable. Please mark your work and make corrections in green if needed.
This week we are focusing on How to cope with Distance Learning during the Lockdown. To complete this week’s work you must go to these links:
2. The Lesson :
This week you will be continuing to learn learning about Mental Health during the Lockdown. This week’s topic is active listening. To complete this week’s work you must follow the links to the worksheet on Google Drive and the lesson on Youtube.
We know you all love PSHE and will complete your work to the highest standard!
- Remember the online safety rules when working from home.
- If you are worried about anything, please contact us on the emails below.
Ms. P. Pillay : firstname.lastname@example.org Ms. A. Palmer: email@example.com