This week’s work is below for your classes. You should also check your emails as some additional instructions from teachers may be sent. Remember to ask your subject teacher if you need any extra help or support with the work.
If you are worried about something, always get in touch with your teacher, Year Leader, Mr Jeffery or Ms Less who will help in any way they can.
Students in years 7 to 11 please press the following link for this week's PowerPoint presentation:
Lesson 4 Online Bullying
- Please download the presentation into Powerpoint before viewing the slides by selecting ‘download’ in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Once downloaded, press the slide show tab on the top of the screen and select 'play from beginning' as this will enable you to hear the voiceover.
- Make sure that you read through the slides carefully, watch the video links and complete all the activities. The focus of this week’s presentation is on e-safety - 'Online Bullying’.
The learning objectives are to:
- Reflect on where you may have seen cyberbullying.
- Explain the negative impact of cyberbullying on those it affects.
- Explain how to effectively respond to cyberbullying.
If you have any concerns or questions in relation to your online safety please email Flee@whtc.co.uk or firstname.lastname@example.org .