This week’s assembly is below for years 7 - 11.
If you are worried about something, always get in touch with your teacher, Year Leader, Mr Jeffery or Ms Less who will help in any way they can.
Students in years 7 to 11 please press the following link for this week's assembly:
Assembly 4 Online Bullying
- Please download the presentation into Powerpoint before viewing the slides by selecting ‘download’ in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Once downloaded, press the slide show tab on the top of the screen and select 'play from beginning' as this will enable you to hear the voiceover.
- Make sure that you read through the slides carefully, watch the video links and complete all the activities. The focus of this week’s assembly is on e-safety - 'Online Bullying’.
The learning objectives are to:
- Reflect on where you may have seen cyberbullying.
- Explain the negative impact of cyberbullying on those it affects.
- Explain how to effectively respond to cyberbullying.
If you have any concerns or questions in relation to your online safety please email Flee@whtc.co.uk or email@example.com .