Science Technician (mainly Chemistry)
The successful candidate will:
- Be educated to at least A Level standard in Science (preferably in Chemistry).
- Have a knowledge of Laboratory practical work required for the teaching of general Science to Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4, and Key Stage 5 for Chemistry.
- Be up to date with the current Health and Safety Legislation
- Have a working knowledge of ICT
- Be able to work independently using their own initiative
- Have a flexible and enthusiastic approach to their work and the ability to work to deadlines
- Be able to support teachers in the classroom.
- Be able to support the wider school needs as directed by the departmental line manager
Wembley Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post will be offered subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure. We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from across the community.