1st June 2020
This week’s work is below for your classes. You should also check your emails as some additional instructions from teachers may be sent. Remember to ask your subject teacher if you need any extra help or support with the work.
If you are worried about something, always get in touch with your teacher, Year Leader, Mr Jeffery or Ms Lee who will help in any way they can.
Dear Students, I hope you had a good break and are now ready to do some super learning this week!
Here are the instructions for this week’s lesson activities. Please scroll down.
- The links will take you to your folder.
- Complete all tasks as directed by your teacher.
- Save your work.
- The deadline for you to complete the work is this Friday at 10am.
- On Friday afternoon, your teacher will choose pupils at random in order to mark their work. If you are selected you will be asked to email your work to your teacher by the end of Friday.
- The mark scheme for the week’s work will be posted on this site every Monday when applicable. Please mark your work and make corrections in green if needed.
This week we are focusing on Racism. To complete this week’s work you must follow the link to Google Drive and download the powerpoint and worksheet.
This week you will be looking into Stress. To complete this week’s work, you must follow the link to the worksheet and lesson on Google Drive.
We know you all love PSHE and will complete your work to the highest standard!
- Remember the online safety rules when working from home.
- If you are worried about anything, please contact us on the emails below.
Ms. P. Pillay : email@example.com Ms. A. Palmer: firstname.lastname@example.org